Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Handcrafted Holiday ~ Pumpkin Garland

This turned out SO cute! I just love it.

Materials:

Scissors
Paper (I used orange, yellow, and green cardstock)
tiny paper punch
brads
sharpie
raffia

1. First, follow the instructions here to make the paper ball. (If you want to make the Jack-O-lantern face on the strips, put it on before you even cut the strips and be careful to put them together on the brad so they can be arranged in order.)

2. Before attaching the brad to the ball, slide the brad through the raffia and a leaf (if desired) like so:

3. Attach several together on the raffia string until your garland is as long as you want it to be.

4. Hook it up and enjoy!

signature

SHARE:

5 comments

Sunshine Alternative Mama said...

Cute!

ColorSlut said...

These are so cute! Great idea.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is amazingly cute and I love how easy it is! Thanks so much for the darling idea, I'll be linking.

Unknown said...

I love this! would love to make strings of these to hang over all of the office windows at my library!

Ann Porteous said...

super cute!!! I will have to try these with my kids!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig