Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2015-2016 School Interviews

Our first day of school interviews have quickly become one of my very favorite traditions.  Welcome to our table… have some tea and join in.

2015-09-007



Cyan, Age 14

2015-09-008



Favorites:
  • Color- Um….. can I have two?  Rusty orange and teal. 
  • Season – Early summer.  Not too hot and not too cold.  Just right.  Like pudding. Um… I think I meant porriage. 
  • Shoe size – 9 1/2 womens
  • Clothing size – womens small and size 4 pants
  • Animal – Zebra slash horse.  I haven’t decided which is my VERY favorite. 
  • Food – Potatoes.  Duh mom.
2015-09-002
What would you like to learn this year?
I really want to learn how to breed bunnies.  Obvioulsy.  I like learning about the unique stuff with different breeds.  I kinda want to learn how to be more handy because I am building a bunny hutch and I want to build it and not have it fall over.  Yeah.  That’d be great.  haha….
I want to learn stuff about sickness with the chickens and stuff, because when they have mites I want to get better about treating them and stuff like that…
I want to learn how to show bunnies!  That would be fun!
I think my cake decorating class sounds interesting.  Learning how to make roses and shells and stuff out of frosting is so cool and pretty.  I also want to learn more about horses.  That sounds fun.

2015-09-004
2015-09-005
Logan – Age 8
Favorites:
  • Color – Gold
  • Season – Winter.  I like snow.
  • Food – I don’t have one.  I have two.  Mac and cheese and pizza.
  • Shoe size – 4
  • Clothes – 8 pants and 8 shirts
  • Animal – Cobra.  I like cobras.  I like how they have the neck flare.
2015-09-006
What do you want to learn this year?
I like learning keyboard and I want to learn more about plants and animals and bugs.  And arachnids!!
I want to learn more about the planet.  I want to learn how eclipses happen and how they start.  I know what a lunar eclipse is but not a regular eclipes. 
I think that’s it.

2015-09-010
Luke, age 4 -
Favorites:
  • Color- Green
  • Season- Springtime when were plant the plants.
  • Food: Cookies.  Cookies are my favorite snack.
  • Shoes size: 1
  • Clothes: 4 on top and bottom
  • Animal: Horses.  Yup.

2015-09-011
What do you want to learn about this year?
I wanna learn about my crafts.  My own crafts.
Cookies!!!
And flowers.  I like learning about flowers.
Me: How about learning ABCs?
Luke: no
Me: How about cutting with scissors?
Luke: Cookies.  DRAWING A HEART!  I want to draw a heart.  My cookie looks like a spiky rainbow or a dinosaur’s back.
Me: Do you want to learn about dinosaurs?
Luke: Yup.  Mm-hmm.  That’s it.
2015-09-009
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig