Monday, February 23, 2015

On the first day you were four…

2015-02-23 003

On the first day you were four, you woke me up early.  You snuggled in my bed, saying I was in ‘your spot’ and you took my pillow.

2015-02-23 011

On the first day you were four, you asked for breakfast before 7am and you wanted to bake muffins.  I said “yes” and you said “yay!” and you flew out of my bed to get the blueberries out of the freezer.

2015-02-23 025

On the first day you were four, you asked for tea with lots of honey.

2015-02-23 061

On the first day you were four, you blew bubbles for the dogs in the cool February sunshine.

2015-02-23 096

On the first day you were four, you took a nap with a gigantic teddy bear and your favorite comfort object: a real stick bug, encased in acrylic.  You woke up with a big smile and bare knees, ready for tickles.

2015-02-23 128

On the first day you were four, you pointed out the crocus that had hopped across the yard and you yelled “Mama!  Look!  A flower waaaaayy over here!” and you were so proud when I came and saw the treasure you found.

2015-02-23 149

On the first day you were four, we celebrated you by having a February camp-out in the yard.  We told stories by firelight, ate s’mores, played in tents, and found treasures by flashlight.  You finished the night by giving me three hugs, two kisses, and two snuggle kisses. 

I love you so much!

And you will be four again tomorrow…..

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig