Monday, August 12, 2013

A walk through my garden

This year the garden has been an amazing adventure and given me some wonderful learning experiences.  I feel like there are things I do well consistently, and then all of these things I still have to learn.  But every morning, as the mist burns off and the sun comes out, the beauty of it stuns me.  Why don’t you grab a cup of coffee and join me for my first tomato, my millions of sunflowers and cucumbers, and some fun things that are popping up in the pathways.

_MG_4193

Enjoy!

_MG_4201

_MG_4202

_MG_4266

_MG_4268

_MG_4258

_MG_4252

_MG_4251

_MG_4254

_MG_4259

_MG_4250

_MG_4255

Happy Gardening, my dear friends!

SHARE:

4 comments

Sarah said...

Beautiful!

Linette said...

Beautiful garden and I love how neat, organized, and tidy you are.

Looks like something I would do! =0)

Val in the Rose Garden said...

@Marie Flutterby - I am super tidy around my garden! It is just part of who I am I guess. I can see the beauty in an English style garden from the outside, but for me, I love my neat boxes, even though there are very few rows inside them, and I love my clean pathways, even though I think it's fun when my mint spills out and I get mushrooms in my path. I am sure you know what I mean. ;) I like to putter, and I enjoy the process of making my space as tidy, and yet useful as possible.

Blessings,

Val

Wayne Marshall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig