Friday, January 11, 2013

A resolution and some boredom busters

_MG_1275

We are going on a 21 day screen fast.  It cannot be a complete screen fast as we all have work on the computer that we need to do, but we are going to be off of screens for entertainment for the rest of the month.  It is part of a fasting effort with my church to discover what God has in store for our lives.  This year, already filled with so much loss, I am ready to connect with my family and not have mindless entertainment between us.  I have planned out some wonderful fun things to do but left lots of time open for crafting and game time.  The kids have pulled out all the games and decided which ones they want to play and I even made up a list of toddler activities that will help us keep the little one occupied while we set ourselves to crafty tasks.  I am excited about what the next few weeks will look like for us!

Did you make a resolution this year?  How are you doing so far?

Do you have any tried and true boredom busters for me?  Please, leave me ideas in the comments!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig