Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spontaneous Gratitude for a snowy March day

This month has been interesting already. That saying ‘in like a lion, out like a lamb’… well it’s been a lion’s month so far!  Pouring down rain, wind storms, sunny mornings only to break into afternoons of hail and this morning we woke to about an inch and a half of snow!  Crazy!  By the time I got out there to take pictures an hour later it had started to melt and it’s now, (at 10:36am), it’s almost gone.  It’s moments like this that I am just in awe at the power of nature and her immense ability to be temperamental. 

I am so amazingly and immensely grateful for:

_MG_6801-1

The most awesome mail ever!

_MG_6762-1

Moments of the last snowfall.

_MG_6766-1

In which signs of Spring shine through.

_MG_6784-1

Bunnies who are being sweet and wanting to be petted.

_MG_6799

Pancakes made by boys, who’s future family will get the benefit of him learning to cook fun things slathered in maple syrup.

_MG_6807-1

New babies!!

_MG_6810-1

And a whole season’s worth of potential… in a flat of dirt.

Hope the lion’s month is treating you all well!

History of Spontaneous Gratitude found here.

SHARE:

2 comments

Mars said...

I got a copy of Taproot too! I haven't read it yet. What do you think?

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I enjoyed it, although it doesn't have as many crafts as I thought it would. But perhaps those will come later? I liked the stories a lot. There are some wonderful writers in there!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig