Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine’s Mantel

_MG_6424-1

I know that it’s too late for this to be inspiration for anyone for this year, but I am really enjoying pinning ideas for NEXT year on my boards on Pinterest.  Smile  So just in case you are a Pinterester like me, here are some sweet inspiration pictures for next year’s Valentine’s mantel.

_MG_6425-1

These were all printables I modified to frames I already had.  The LOVE printable was from Betty Crocker Wannabe and it has 1 Corinthians 13 behind it.

_MG_6427-1

I am enjoying subway art right now.  This one from Simple Crafter really struck me as the cutest Valentine’s one I saw. 

Just Because 22 - you've got my heart on a string - Sprik Space

The last one I printed up for my holiday décor was from Sprik Space.  Isn’t it cute?  I just love it in the black frame next to the grape vine hearts!

_MG_6431-1

I added those along with a frame with pics of my kids, a red candle holder, the oil wood kissing statue, and a few red cardstock hearts.  I thought it was a really cute effect for absolutely nothing!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig