Saturday, August 6, 2011

In my kitchen on a Friday

_MG_1163-1

First this afternoon I perfected a new recipe which I will be sharing on here later for chocolate peanut granola.  Definitely not a health food, but still whole food and oh so very very good!

_MG_1476-1

Then in the evening I proudly picked my first ‘8 ball’ zucchini, topped my basil plants, and pulled my first cured onions! 

_MG_1477-1

I mixed all that together in my own version of stovetop, cheese free Ratatouille.  The kids thought this was a great meal.  Cyan’s quote of the night was “I actually kind of liked the peppers.  PEPPERS.  That’s weird.” 

SHARE:

1 comment

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

You had me at "chocolate peanut granola". YUM!! And Cyan's quote made me laugh out loud!! :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig