Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cold Summer Button Art

This summer has been cold.  Like REALLY cold.  And so we have been spending more time inside than any other summer I can remember.  I have been trying to keep perspective, but a lot of time it’s hard to not be depressed with such a cold wet season that is supposed to be the warmest we have all year.  We have all enjoyed crafts… but the joy to post about them here has just been gone.  I decided that I needed to get over that. 

2011-07-21

This morning we were playing with buttons and the scanner. And it turned out to be tons of fun that started my kids on a drawing-fest that has lasted all morning long.  We put buttons on the copier in the fashion of Bloesum Kids… but without the color matching…. we used far too many buttons!  We just had fun!

IMG

Logan, age 4 1/2

IMG_0001

Cyan, age 10 and 8 days

IMG_0002

and Me!  :)

I think we will pop these in the mail for our family down in the sunny southern CA.  Perhaps they will have time to get out of the sun and play with buttons too!

SHARE:

2 comments

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Such a fun idea Val!!
I love it : )

xoxo MaryLea

Anne said...

Looks like alot of fun.

Sorry to hear about your cold summer. I hope it warms up for you soon before Autumn.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig