I have been testing out ideas for Cyan’s upcoming birthday party and this was one I came up with.
Chocolate Marshmallow Flowers
- Use this template and cut out as many flowers as you can.
- Stick a large marshmallow on a candy stick.
- Dip them in a melted chocolate of your choice. (I used white chocolate) and dip in sprinkles (I used orange to create a ‘flower center).
- Let set upside-down on a surface covered with wax paper.
- Punch a small hole in the center of the flower and pushed it up onto the stick, under the marshmallow.
I had tons of ideas… you could use orange chocolate candy quick and then white non-pariels on top with white or off white flowers… or dark chocolate with chocolate sprinkles with a tan flower (that sounds very chic and grown up way to eat large marshmallows by the ton) or any way you choose.
The taste test went over well. For some reason food on a stick always goes over better… kind of like how straws make drinks more fun to drink.
Not sure if I will be doing them for Cyan’s birthday party but they sure were cute and tasty!