Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tea ‘n’ surf - Style

This last month one of my obsessions is finding my own home style.  I have a lot of elements to work with.  I have a smaller early 1960’s rambler home, and all the walls were white or DARK wood paneling when we came in.  It seems as though it would be a beautiful blank slate but what to do has been sort of a mystery.  We have worked out a few spaces, but still others (like our bedroom) have stayed blank and without character.  So I have been collecting pins (on Pinterest) of styles that I love and to see if there are any common elements that I can bring into my home.  These are a few from last week:

Solid Frog Style

Jessica Claire Photography 

Just furthering my current button obsession.

Isn’t this the cutest little set up for a preschool corner?

Not sure what it is from but I would love to see some of their other rooms!  Found on "Pinterest”

The more I do school with the kids the more a station like this seems necessary.

From The Create Something Inspired Project

SHARE:

2 comments

Sarah said...

That last picture is something I would love. Mine are out growing the 'all-at-one-table' school and their own personal space like that would be so great.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I think it's something I need too. :) My kids are ready.

Blessings,

Val

Blogger Template Created by pipdig