Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Handcrafted Holiday ~ Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

These were so easy I can hardly take credit... the kids did all the work. First, I had Logan weed out the broken pretzels from the whole ones (and eating the broken ones of course).

Then I had Alex melt the chocolate (which he did need help setting up the double boiler). After that, the kids just dipped them in and I poured on the sprinkles.

I don't have a picture of the finished product because they got eaten so fast! It is a great idea for fall and the kids loved making them! Variations are endless... chopped nuts and dark chocolate. Tiny M&M's and milk chocolate. Even dark chocolate and candy cane bits (since that season is coming up SUPER fast!). They are very easy and the possibilities can please any taste bud. (As long as they like pretzels. ;) )

signature

SHARE:

2 comments

ColorSlut said...

I love dipping them in chocolate and then letitng them dry as well.

Anna said...

I love chocolate cover pretzels.
I bet the kids had fun making and eating these.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig