Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh BOY!

Bring out the blue, green, and orange! You 'boy' feelers were right!

It's a boy.

I have very mixed feelings knowing that I won't ever have another girl, but at the same time, excited that Logan and this baby (current top running name 'Trent') will be able to do all those 'boy' things together.

It's funny though... EVERYONE (including me) thought it was a girl. I had my doubts dealing with all the run down sickies these last few weeks (boys are harder on my body), but I still thought it was a good chance that this was a girl. But nope! He's a boy and he's not shy at all.

signature
SHARE:

8 comments

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Logan will love having a brother close in age. I've already gotten comments that this little one will need a sister. I see their point, but not enough to do anything about it :)

How are you feeling these days?

leanne said...

Congrats! Glad it all went well.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Run down, but not sick. So that's good right? I kinda knew with how many things I have caught and how often I have been sick or completley run down this summer that it was a boy. I just didn't stop like this for Cyan. At all. The girl I lost too... They just didn't run me down like this.

I don't think that your babe will need a sister. I think that a good ratio of older boys to protect her is a great idea. :)

Love Val

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Hooray for healthy baby boys!! Glad all was well with the ultrasound -- now on to the fun part planning baby boy's nursery and getting out all of those tiny baby boy clothes (I hope you saved!) from Logan : )

Always wanted to do a retro robot room if I'd had a boy but never got too...

xoxo Hugs to all of you!
love,
marylea

Shirley said...

Congratulations! Had to laugh at your last comment, too! ;)

Amber said...

Congratulations on your boy!!!

sarah in the woods said...

Yay - that's wonderful!

erika~ the inspired mama said...

i knw it ;) huge congrats, mama! logan and his little brother will have so much FuN! i have loved watching harper interact with luca this summer. so sweet ♥

funny, everyone guessed girl for me too- to the point that they all had me convinced! we didn't know until his birth day.

take care! hmmm, perhaps you need a baby boy hand knit or two... lmk!

xo,
erika

Blogger Template Created by pipdig