Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday Alex!!!!


I took a piece of plastic clay

And idly fashioned it one day;

And as my fingers pressed it still,

It moved and yielded at my will.


I came again when days were past,

The form I gave it still did last

And as my fingers pressed it still,

I could change that form no more at will.


I took a piece of living clay,

And gently formed it day by day,

And molded with my power and art,

A young child's soft and yielding heart.


I came again when days were gone;

It was a man I looked upon,

He still that early impress bore,

And I could change it never more.

~ Unknown


Happy birthday my beautiful young man!

signature

3 comments:

ColorSlut said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope he has a magical day.

Shirley said...

Hope that Alex has a fabulous birthday!

Gardentyme said...

Happy 14th Birthday to Alex. Our boys share the same day! Tanner was 13th on the 20th! They grow up so quickly.