Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rosey Twigs ~ Valentine's Day #7


Make a bouquet or just a single rose, this tutorial from Dozi.

The kids and I had a blast setting up this 'rose bush' for our dining room. I believe we will be making many more of these in the future. In my experience however... I do think you need glue dots. I tried with tacky glue and with glue sticks, and they just don't really work unless you like holding them until they are dry.

It turned out so pretty though!


signature

SHARE:

4 comments

Jenny said...

These remind me of my favorite movie- Alice in Wonderland. I will have to make some for myself. Thanks!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Those are gorgeous, it's nice to know about the glue dots - we'd been looking at the dozi site this week, and wondered about that.

Cheryl said...

That is such a perfect rose colour. I know they come in lots of colours, but deep red just says roses to me.

I shall squirrel this project away for half term. Thanks for sharing.

RRM said...

Totally pretty! I think that we are going to have to do this one with the kiddos!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig