Friday, May 15, 2009

Didn't see that coming...

...not even a little bit.

So the only show I really watch is Grey's Anatomy (oh wait... The Biggest Looser, too, but totally not the same). I started watching it online two years ago when the online show thing was just starting. And my favorite character is George. And now I am totally bawling. My kids don't get it... they just got up from nap time and I was crying. George. OMG. I don't know if I want to keep watching the show. That 007 finger signing moment had me bawling my eyes out with my hand over my mouth. I didn't see it coming. Not at all.

They better save George.
SHARE:

5 comments

Sarah said...

Grey's is one of my 2 (other being LOST)....I didn't see it coming either....BUT a few weeks ago I went to ABC to see if the nights show was new or not and I found my way somehow to some message board/spoiler type place....it said that George was going to join the army, and made it sound like he was going to die over there and Izzy was going to live....so I am not holding out much hope for George....

Val in the Rose Garden said...

ACK!!! Don't tell me that! :( George really reminds me of Don, but Don thinks quicker... but the whole character of George reminds me of Don. That totally sucks!!

(Thanks for letting me know though.)

Val

Chell said...

Sorry Val but both characters are leaving no matter who lives or dies. She wants to do more movies and he just feels like the story lines he was getting were not good enough. So he will be leaving one way or another.

I had a feeling it was him since they were not showing him at all, I wish I had been wrong though.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Yeah, I heard big changes were in for this season. People not being ok with what they were doing... and honestly, I knew she was going. I could tell from when she did that baby/one night stand movie. She has gotten too big for TV. Him though? SAD!!

Val

Anonymous said...

8*( I hope they bring in interesting new characters. I haven't watched the episode yet and am not really sure I want to see all the sadness.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig