With this in mind, my declutter frenzy moves on to the Kitchen.
- Dishes, cups, and flatware
- Baking dishes and pots (including stored ones)
- Mixing bowls, utensils, and gadgets
- Cookbooks and kitchen towels/napkins
- Small appliances (and large ones if you have them to spare)
- Pantry (all out-dated food goes)
- Canning supplies and any other stored food prep items are cleaned or gotten rid of.
Every kitchen has a ton of things that are sentimental. For many people, food comes with emotion. And mostly good emotion. For this declutter challenge you may want to bring in a friend to help you be as brutal as you want to be.