Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tiny Bo

She is teeny tiny. She can fit into a 16oz mug. But she is BOLD. She attacked Taio this morning. Jumped up and bit his front leg without warning while she was walking by. Taio didn't know what to do with her. He ended up just walking away with his ears stuck back like he was confused about what had just happened. It made me laugh though. She is just so little! I doubt she will ever weigh more than 5 lbs.

Samson is a regular sized 7 wk old kitten. Bo is just delicate. And oh so sweet... and spirited. And CUTE! OMGoodness! She has these sweet violet tinted eyes (that I really hope stay that color) and she looks up at you with her miniature face, and you just melt.

My blog is starting to look like a 12 year olds blog where they dedicate whole posts to their pets and how cool they are. LOL! I promise... more mature things soon. ;)

SHARE:

2 comments

Chell said...

you are killing me with all these sweet kitten posts. I want one!!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

oh my goodness! I want a kitty like Bo!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig