Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Cinnamon roll muffins are in the oven. Heart shaped love (along with a dose of sugar) has gone out to all of our friends. Hot cider has been made, and heart shaped brownies with organic strawberry and chocolate sauce are in the works for desert tonight...

A heart mug that my dh, (who I am completely and utterly over the moon for... even after 10 years) got me for Valentine's day to go along with my current red mug addiction. He knows me well.

And some general sweetness. (Isn't he cute??)

Thank you all for being in my life! This blog has filled a place for me that I didn't even know existed. I love sharing with you, reading about your families, and getting ideas from the wealth of wonderful people I have met in my blogging journeys.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
SHARE:

1 comment

erika~ the inspired mama said...

happy valentines day!! enjoy your loves :)

xo,
erika

Blogger Template Created by pipdig