Thursday, January 15, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday was the 10th anniversary of mine and my man's first date. We went out for Chinese food then, we ate Thai yesterday (I really do like it better).

Ten years is a long time. He is still my rock. He is still the best thing that ever happened to me. And I still adore him with all my heart (although he annoys the crap out of me).

This slideshow isn't the best, and many of the years we didn't have a camera, but it felt good to tribute 10 years together with this little 'story of us'.

Decade with Don Slideshow

SHARE:

2 comments

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy anniversary, a few days late....our dating anniversary is Sept 11 (1996) I did a story of us last Feb on my old blog....it was fun to remember all those years...

Oh...and yeah I made the Geo lapbook myself...I can email you the file if you want it.

Brie said...

*giggles* "...although he annoys the crap out of me". That is a true solid marriage in my opinion:)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig