Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Capturing my boys

I have been walking around with my camera as a shield between me and the world lately. I really do love the thing.

We are starting school tomorrow. I am feeling great about that. I have everything ready for the kids and they are even a bit excited about having some sort of schedule again. lol...

Things are going better here. Life is intense right now, but not overly so, and the few things that I have to deal with could be much much worse, so I am coping, and doing alright tonight. Thank you all for your thoughts.

Here is sweet baby Logan.

My feet while I was swinging.

My beautiful big boy.


and an intense capture.

I was taking pictures of Logan swinging on the big kid swing for the first time and right as he was at the very top of the arc (about 4 ft up)... he fell head first towards the gravel. My ninja husband came in an caught him like the super-hero that he is. For the next hour, I totally had visions of an ER room visit to scrape the gravel out of my baby's face running through my head...

SHARE:

2 comments

S said...

wow! Nice save from Papa and nice shot from mama! Logan is such a cute pie!

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice in-the-moment photo and good save from dad! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig