Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sweet baby...

This sweet baby ended up stranded on my fence from his mama and sibling this morning. I know he was scared out of his sweet little mind, but I couldn't help taking a couple pictures while he was there. I actually saw him take the wrong turn on the fence, and then saw his mama and sibling go on, and watched as this scared little loaner climbed the tree... getting louder and louder as he called for his mama to come back. We took pictures quickly, and left quickly as well, so he could reconnect with his family.

Isn't he sweet though! I know I should discourage them from coming in my yard, esp with my chickens and my sweet big kitty... but... they are so very sweet!

SHARE:

3 comments

Becka said...

Looks sweet. Is NOT sweet.
One of those suckers ate my pet duck. yes, I had a pet duck. It was the cutest wee teenager of a duck and he was snagged, killed, and drug all over the yard.

I have had it out for coons ever since. Evil. Wrapped up in cute fur. Pure evil.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I know. I know. Sigh... but so damned cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Yes, they look so sweet and I never get over the cuteness of a coon. My grandfather would be reaching for his gun though.

I love the composition and color contrast of the coon in the tree. That pic is definitely a keeper.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig