Friday, September 21, 2007

So for while I have no batteries...

To keep my 4 fans enlivened by my constant and vigilant posts... I give you:

Time Managment for Anarchists

I guess I just don't know what to do with out my camera.

That and I have some nasty cold virus that is keeping me up all night and my nose is sore and swollen... I have meds I can take work, but they make my stomach sick. So I am up at 4 am, reading strange and abscure passages in between blowing my nose and iching my right eyeball. Joy.

SHARE:

3 comments

Quinn said...

I am sorry you aren't feeling well.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Thank you. I am feeling a little better, although after not sleeping all night I am exausted. I tried to go back to sleep at 5:30... but then Logan woke up. And as luck would have it, he went back to sleep right when I had to get the other two up for school/schooling. :p Little Monster.

Val

Brie said...

That was funny LOL

Hope you're feeling better. Justin is sick here. Means I'm sleepy LOL

Blogger Template Created by pipdig