Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pasta Salad

Pasta Salad


1 package Farfalle (bowtie)
or tri colored Rotini pasta

5 Tbs of Pesto

1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in half)

1 can of whole olives

2 oz chopped fresh Basil leaves

1 lb of fresh Mozzerella sliced into 1/4 rounds
or 3/4 lb of marinated fresh Mozzerella balls

Cook pasta just a bit underdone, let cold water run over the pasta until completely cool. Add other ingredients. Grate parmesan cheese over the whole thing top with a few bits of basil or perhaps a leaf or two. Makes a whole meal with a good green salad on the side.

Enjoy!
SHARE:

3 comments

Katie said...

Val, that sounds/looks good! Funny...I just made pasta salad this morning for tonight's dinner.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I have been eating this for two days. I love it. I made an entire pack of pasta for just me and Alex. lol... Cyan is in WI, and Don is at academy so it is just me and the boys this week. We are enjoying it though. ;)

Are you going to post yours?

Val

Quinn said...

Yumm, this looks very good.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig