Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Strange and Beautiful World

Below the sets of pictures were taken in the same 5 minutes. I was sitting on my back patio and it started snowing... it was SO beautiful!
The world was already white, but the flakes pouring down on the soft snow had something magical about them. I went inside and grabbed my camera, shot these first two pictures, and then came back in to tell the kids it was snowing again.

Alex goes to the back door and says

"No it's isn't mom. The sun is coming out."
"What?" I say.

Same places, same shots, 5 minutes or less later.

Wow... what an amazing world we live in.

SHARE:

2 comments

Katie said...

What pretty pictures, it seems that the weather everywhere has been weird lately.

Brie said...

How beautiful and yet strange!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig