Monday, September 18, 2006

My first fall project

For the last few days I have been thinking about writing to the baby. I always start about now anyway, and so I have been putting down thoughts, and things that are going on in our lives before he makes his way into the world. For this I have been making a binder. Much like my Book of Shadows and Dreams, but this one is only for 'Little'.

It says "Experience Earth".


Laurie said...

Ooohh, pretty!

Franco said...

Good work, very nice blog. Seems you enjoy working with/ on the internet. And
if something like that even pays off well, it would be even better, woulnd't it?

I chose you because you convinced meby all the effort you put into it. That
really convinced me.
For further information please look up my site Please get more information
on....see the video!